- The attractive and delicate Burma sandal is based on 230 years of tradition and experience of several generations of the Birkenstock family.
- The Betula cork footbed provides optimum posture and is important for natural walking and running, and overall well-being.
- Burma is an extremely unique and fashionable sandal that has plenty of appeal in a broad range of suitable colour options.
- Birko-Flor is a coated artificial felt used as an upper material in many Betula shoes. Birko-Flor is extremely robust and easy to care for and clean (surface-washable). Moreover, there is practically no limit to colours and patterns that can be achieved with this material.
- Burma has an adjustable sliding buckle for a secure fit.